Metro Hobbies commenced 40 years ago in Melbourne's eastern suburbs as a specialist hobby store. Today, we are one of the largest specialist toy and hobby retail groups in Australia. Our product range includes Lego, toys, games, radio control, model kits, model trains, slot cars and models. Our goal is to provide the best possible end-to-end experience to our customers. We pride ourselves on our exceptional customer service that is at the heart of what we do.
We are now looking for a hands-on E-commerce Manager to continue to develop our online E-Commerce strategy.
- Lead a small E-Commerce team to drive sales, improve customer engagement and acquire new customers
- Maintain pre and post-purchase customer email communication whilst focusing on database growth and engagement
- Work with the marketing team to ensure all promotional activity is maintained across the website and via social platforms
- Coordinate the online content team to ensure products have correct imagery, tagging, categorisation and meeting internal guidelines.
- Liaise with external stakeholders including developers and SEO/SEM agency partners
- Manage and optimise the customer journey, personalisation and loyalty
- Improve navigation & product discoverability
- Communicate, monitor and strengthen key online KPIs
- Demonstrated experience in an E-Commerce and digital marketing environment
- Flexibility and adaptability in a constantly changing work environment
- Experience with E-Commerce platforms including Shopify, Asana and preferably Klaviyo
- Understand the customer and user experience, ideally within the toy & hobby industry
- Proactive, data and analytical focus with strong attention to detail
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you. Please provide a resume and cover letter addressed to "David" at firstname.lastname@example.org and don’t forget to tell us about your hobbies as well. Our applications don’t have a closing date, they’ll close when we’ve found the right person. We will assess applications as they are received, so don't wait to apply!